Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: AG Hospital has new gowns

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lindsey came home yesterday. What a surprise to find that she had on a lavender floral print gown. It is so cute! The balloon is a new one as well as the certificate of good health. I will try to post pics tonight.

  2. #2
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks...can't wait to see it.

    I've been looking for the new one on ebay and didn't have any luck. I'm sure some will be on there soon.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine back yesterday with the gown-I posted my pics with it. I think it is adorable [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to see pics. Where can I find them?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found it! Thanks! Looks cute. Doesn't remind me of a hospital gown though.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    where did you find it at . we have two to go in .thanks Diane

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? My Sammie came home just last wk with the regular hospital gown as far as I could tell.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just getting ready to say they must have *just* changed it because I recently had Amanda in for head replacement due to silver eye. But AngieBelle's Sammie was in even more recently. Darn, should I think of an excuse to send one in now just to get a gown? LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    ag_rox
    Guest ag_rox's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Tari:
    I was just getting ready to say they must have *just* changed it because I recently had Amanda in for head replacement due to silver eye. But AngieBelle's Sammie was in even more recently. Darn, should I think of an excuse to send one in now just to get a gown? LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You could send one in just for a wellness visit!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just sent in two of my dollies and when I called cs, she said the new ones came out around the 2nd or 3rd of August, hth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •